Japanese samurai swords, knifes and gemstones
We all know the samurai sword or heard of it.
Its exquisite quality. The care it is given.
Its legendary beauty
Less known are the Japanese gemstones and knifes
All natural and thus expensive beauty.
Just like the swords.
Japanese treasure their heirloom.
And their love for jewelry shows
through special occasions
Products to be taken care of
with extreme caution and precision too.
The art of craftsmanship at its best.
Some rules for Japanese gemstones
- Do not throw your jewels on a heap. Keep them separated and respect their composition to avoid scratches. Be careful with diamonds, they scratch other gems easily, like pearls. Have a special box with labels or wrap them in cotton and store individually.
- A day jewel and a night jewel need different care. Day jewels need water and light to keep brilliance. Aerate them at least once a year. Rinse with water and a soft towel. Expose them to gentle light. Surprising no? But… some gemstones are meant to shine at night. Keep those away from sunlight… so know your gem and when to wear it.
- Never use cleaning chemicals or scrubbing brushes. They will damage your gems. Never use pressure on them.
- Remove your jewels when working in the garden, swimming or cleaning. Also when washing your hands. Especially when using chemicals. They will harm sensitive jewelries.
- When dressing up, put on your jewels last.
- Stretch beaded gemstones.
- Store your jewels after use in a safe place.
And remember chemicals are to be banned at all costs!
Some famous swords
Japanese kitchen knifes
A real treasure and investment!
Thank you for shopping chopwa!
Build your own website
and learn affiliate marketing