Japanese samurai swords, knifes and gemstones
We all know the samurai sword or heard of it.
Its exquisite quality. The care it is given.
Its legendary beauty
Less known are the Japanese gemstones and knifes
All natural and thus expensive beauty.
Just like the swords.
Japanese treasure their heirloom.
And their love for jewelry shows
through special occasions
Products to be taken care of
with extreme caution and precision too.
The art of craftsmanship at its best.
Some rules for Japanese gemstones
- Do not throw your jewels on a heap. Keep them separated and respect their composition to avoid scratches. Be careful with diamonds, they scratch other gems easily, like pearls. Have a special box with labels or wrap them in cotton and store individually.
- A day jewel and a night jewel need different care. Day jewels need water and light to keep brilliance. Aerate them at least once a year. Rinse with water and a soft towel. Expose them to gentle light. Surprising no? But… some gemstones are meant to shine at night. Keep those away from sunlight… so know your gem and when to wear it.
- Never use cleaning chemicals or scrubbing brushes. They will damage your gems. Never use pressure on them.
- Remove your jewels when working in the garden, swimming or cleaning. Also when washing your hands. Especially when using chemicals. They will harm sensitive jewelries.
- When dressing up, put on your jewels last.
- Stretch beaded gemstones.
- Store your jewels after use in a safe place.
And remember chemicals are to be banned at all costs!
The Japanese white Akoya pearl
Jasper beaded necklace for men
Some famous swords
43″ Takemoto hand forge samurai sword
TAKA (HAWK)- SkyJiro Forge Japanese Samurai Katana Sword
KOKORO (Mind, Heart & Spirit)- SkyJiro Forge Japanese Samurai Katana Sword
Japanese kitchen knifes
TAKESHI SAJI JAPANESE CHEF KNIFES
A real treasure and investment!
Thank you for shopping chopwa!
Build your own website and learn affiliate marketing with an awesome online community. Join as free starter and see for yourself it this is for you. Invest in your future and learn for as long as needed.
I really appreciate and admire Japanese culture. Their traditions and history to me are amazing and so interesting. I really appreciate the art it takes to make a Japanese sword also. I was unaware of the gems though, this was really interesting to read! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Thank you for your comment, so glad you enjoyed it.
Yes, Japanese techniques and discipline are legendary.
And the refinement in their art and craftsmanship has no equal!