Mango Jalapeno Margarita, a typical spicy mango drink
There is a popular spicy mango drink called “Mango Jalapeno Margarita.” It combines the sweetness of mango with the heat of jalapeno peppers for a refreshing and spicy twist. Here’s a recipe for Mango Jalapeno Margarita:
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec (orange liqueur)
- Salt or Tajin chili powder (for rimming the glass)
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges for garnish
- In a blender, combine the diced mangoes, diced jalapeno peppers, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec. Blend until smooth.
- Rim the glasses with salt or Tajin chili powder by running a lime wedge along the rim of each glass and dipping it into the salt or chili powder.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour the mango-jalapeno mixture over the ice in each glass.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- Stir gently to mix the flavors.
- Serve and enjoy the spicy and refreshing Mango Jalapeno Margarita!
Note: Adjust the amount of jalapeno peppers based on your desired level of spiciness. You can also add a splash of simple syrup or agave nectar to sweeten the drink if desired.
This spicy mango drink is a perfect blend of sweet, tangy, and spicy flavors that will delight your taste buds.
Remember to enjoy alcoholic beverages responsibly and only if you are of legal drinking age in your location.
Mango Jalapeno Margarita On Amazon
Thank you for reading, comments and shares! 😀
Build your own website and learn affiliate marketing with an awesome online community. Join as free starter and see for yourself it this is for you. Invest in your future and learn for as long as needed.